You may also like:
MD Cylinder- Various
MJD Cylinder- Various
The all new RECOVER™ PRO EMS was designed to easily transport your oxygen supply and rapidly access the tools you need to save lives.. The RECOVER™ PRO EMS can secure an M9 (255 liters), an D (425 liters), a "Jumbo D" (623 liters) aluminum oxygen cylinder, a 425 liter composite, or a 623 liter composite oxygen cylinder with the regulator installed. Using EZ-Grab pull bars, two main panels easily open to reveal your oxygen system and supplies. Dual full length mesh pockets can accommodate masks and tubing or a BVM, while a side panel can support a TS-Ready™ DEEP STUFF pocket or two STICKIT STRIPS. This bag is the foundation for a system of TS-Ready™ first responder bags that are interchangeable, enabling the first responder to attach additional, optional modules to the bag's sides depending on the first aid provider's requirements. Dual outside zippered pockets with internal elastic mesh pockets offer additional storage for smaller items. Detachable buckled loops allow you to attach the bag to the side of an ambulance cot for patient transport. A new system of grommet holes allows all compartments to be ventilated while the bag is completely closed. This bag is ergonomically designed for use as a backpack or shoulder bag or briefcase style. The RECOVER™ PRO EMS has a completely new redesigned hideaway, mountaineering style backpack harness that fits snug. Walk, run, climb, or ascend, this new backpack system keeps the entire bag close to your body with a comfortable fit, including padded lumbar support. The entire harness system hides away clean in a zippered pocket on the back of the bag. All sides of the bag that touch the ground are reinforced with PVC to ensure durability and resist water.
* Inner foam construction maintains shape and protects contents
* COMFORT-GRIP embroidered carry handles on sides of bag
* Oversized YKK zippers
* Tie down loops
* Unit/ Contents identification sleeve
* Hideaway adjustable, padded, contoured yoke backpack strap harness system easily distributes weight for maximum comfort
* Adjustable sternum and waist belt, lumbar support
* TS-Ready™ hideaway zippers for optional side modules
* TS-Ready™ for up to 1 removable Deep-Stuff Pocket or 2 removable Stick Straps
* Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
* Large internal mesh compartments
* Dual large external zipper pockets with mesh lined compartments
* Solid-Grip, large main carry handle
* Incredibly durable 1680/ 1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant,
* All compartments have air dry capability
* Optional shoulder strap with metal hardware
Product Dimensions: Outside Dimensions: 13.75" x 22.25" x 7.75"
Product Weight: 3lbs 8 oz
**bag does not include contents shown in lower image.
Posted by 20nseeya
bag it self is great just needs to have a wider topportion of the bag to fit more airway items in bag
Administrative follow up:
Thank you for your product feedback. We will be unveiling our updated products in first quarter 2014, which our Recover Pro will have a wider top to the bag. Stay tuned!
Posted by ratpm
Hi ! I'm a EMT and firefighter. Few days ago I saw this bag in my colleague's house. I was shocked, that someone can make such a great bag ! Perfect made, great material, vary practical bag ! everything inside have their own place - it's clear and clean :)I wish I could have one ! READY TO WORK ! GREAT !
I'm a Licensed Midwife, providing in-home birthing services. LOVE my new bag! Holds everything I need to arrive on-scene & ready to work. Fits neatly behind the passenger seat of my little Mini. It's an elegant solution to my spacial limitations. Thankyou Meret